We have personal knowledge of and/or experience with all of the vets listed.
Seven Hills Veterinary, 415-642-7200
5264 Diamond Heights Boulevard, San Francisco CA 94131
Presidio Way Veterinary Hospital, 415-387-8752
3619 California Street, San Francisco CA 94118
All Pets Hospital, 415-861-5725
269 South Van Ness Avenue, San Francisco CA 94103
Blue Cross Pet Hospital, 415-931-5550
1386 Golden Gate Avenue, San Francisco CA 94115
Especially Cats, 415-681-5553
1339 Taraval Street, San Francisco CA 94116
Pets Unlimited, 415-563-6700
2343 Fillmore Street, San Francisco CA 94115
San Francisco Pet Hospital, 415-931-8312
1371 Fulton Street, San Francisco CA 94117
San Francisco SPCA, 415-554-3030
201 Alabama Street, San Francisco CA 94103
San Francisco Veterinary Specialists, 415-401-9200
600 Alabama Street, San Francisco CA 94110
Wandering Vet Veterinary Housecalls, Adam Behrens, VMD
Lotus Veterinary House Calls, Rachael Fiegenbaum, VDM
San Francisco Veterinary Housecalls, Calvin Lum, DVM
Animal Connection II, 2419 Chestnut Street, 415-467-5335
B & B Pet Supplies, 4820 Geary Boulevard, 415-221-7711
Noe Valley Pet Company, 1451 Church Street, 415-282-7385
For those kitties who eat too fast: the small bowl works for kitties and is available locally (check the store locator link on their website).
Having lost three beloved kitties in the span of two years Shelly found the following invaluable.
- If you’re reading this before you experience a loss, have someone take photos of you with your kitty. You probably have loads of photos of them but you’ll want some of the two of you together.
- Make a list of everything you loved about your kitty. Right now you can’t imagine you ever won’t remember everything that made them special but as time goes by memories fade.
- Obtain and complete a cat journal. My favorite is ‘A Cat’s Life: My Own Story’ by Roni Schreader but there are many others available.
- Participate in the Pet Loss Support Group offered by the San Francisco SPCA. Being surrounded by people who truly understand what you’re going through is a healing experience. Be sure to take photos of your pet, others will want to see them.
- Consider having a portrait of your pet painted. Rochelle Mason does an amazing job.
- Have a custom urn created.
Daniel Mairani, 490 Post Street, Suite 1135, 415-397-1004
Christopher Xavier, 50 1st Street, Suite 513, 415-546-9642
Jen Ares-Cruz, MK Pilates, 415-322-3095,MKPilates1@gmail.com
Kristina Campbell, On Cue Pilates, 2799 Sacramento Street, 415-359-9955
City Guides, free walking tours of San Francisco
Goldstar, website and weekly email listing discount tickets to a myriad of events
You have reached the
end of the website,
Max says goodbye!